Re: [OpenDivX] How to make an open-source project fail

Hi all,

Just for your information, there are still some small issues in the
documentation as the descripion of the DEC_PARAM struct is not up to date as
it :
 - still mentions the color_depth field that is now removed (you even have
   an important note about it)
 - do not describe either the 'time_incr' parameter (no idea what THAT
   parameter means) nor the 'buffers' parameter.

But well, the example at the end is OK, so it's not so important :-)

             Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/