Re: [OpenDivX] Tagging in CVS? (or 'This is getting painful').

Stuart,

> test_dec segfaults when it calls YV12toRGB24(...) with "Illegal
instruction
> (core dumped)".

Are you running MMX on a non-MMX machine?  Or SSE on a non-SSE machine?
I've only ever seen the "illegal instruction" exception when running SSE
code on my Pentium-166MHz.  The yuv->rgb conversion is the final stage of
the decoding process so it's nearly working!

> TAGGING IN CVS
> Has anyone thought to tag the divxcore code each time a "stable" point is
> reached.  Looking at the tags in the divxcore module this doesn't seem to
be
> the case.

I completely agree - this is an invaluable thing for us to do.  But the code
in divxcore should always be functional and useful to the determined
developer :-)

John