[OpenDivX] OpenDivx on NON-i386

Lionel Ulmer <[email protected]> wrote:
> By the way, I just tested on a big endian platform (Sun UltraSPARC), and
> copying by doing a cast to 'long *' works also very well...

Did you just try the copying by longs? Or compile whole OpenDivX?

Because here it's still not possible to compile latest CVS, because of the
references to intel-stuff. The only definition of init_platform() is in
decore/intel_mmx/init.c which is completely impossible to get to
work with UltraSparc (as any i386) as far as I have seen.
Can anyone please comment on this?

gruel