[OpenDivX] Missing files in opendivx CVS repository and a missing macro definition in mmx/mmx.h

Hello,

I am trying to build the latest libdivxdecore on Linux.  I got the latest
sources from opendivx CVS repository.  In the process I found two problems.

1. MISSING FILES IN OPENDIVX CVS REPOSITORY:
There are two files missing (they *definitely* aren't in CVS).

The missing files are:

   divxcore/decore/src/timer.c
   divxcore/decore/src/mmx/yuv2rgb_mmx.c

Both files are referred to by divxcore/decore/src/Makefile.am (snippets of
which are shown below):

  libopendivx_decore_la_SOURCES= basic_prediction.c clearblock.c debug.c \
  decore.c timer.c \

  yuv2rgb_mmx.lo: mmx/yuv2rgb_mmx.c
      $(CC) -g -Wall -fPIC -D_ATT_SYNTAX -I. -I.. -c $< -o $@

Removing -DPROFILING from CFLAGS causes timer.h to use the inlined no-op
timer functions, but that isn't the point.  I still need yuv2rgb_mmx.c.

Please can someone put the missing files into CVS and inform the list when
this is done.

2. MISSING MACRO DEFINITION IN MMX/MMX.H:
The file divxcore/decore/src/mmx/basic_prediction_mmx.c contains 6
invocations of the (undefined) macro paddb_i2r.  This macro is not defined
in mmx.h (where I suppose it should be).

I guess the correct macro definition for paddb_i2r would be the following:

  #define paddb_i2r(imm, reg)   mmx_i2r(paddb, imm, reg)

Please can someone make the correction and update mmx.h in CVS.

Regards,
Stuart.