[OpenDivX] dct

Hello all,
I have tried to compare the fdct values which come  out of the dct routine
under linux for mpeg2(TM-5) encoder and the ones from encore. The
difference between the DC values is large for the same YUV file used.

Eg:
	 200  -40  -23  -13  -16  0 (are the first few values obtained
					from TM-5 after dct)
	1227  -60    0    1    0  0 (are the values from encore)

Since both the fdct implementation are the same, I am bit lost at this
huge variation in the dc values?
The the YUV files were generated from flower garden video sequence.

with regards
Prakash