Re: [OpenDivX] Linux and such

The tree I worked on I put up on my web site for your browsing pleasure.. hasn't eben updated in a few days, been busy with school stuff...
http://webstu.messiah.edu/~sp1167/divx4linux.tar.gz
encore and decore are there, standard build procedure(./configure; make ; make install)
I'll try to get things updated soon, and provide diffs against the newest core and all that...

			Steve Pinkham