Re: [OpenDivX] Linux and such

> Sorry I haven't been in the IRC channel really, I ended up going to my
fiance's house for easter break, and internet time is limited here...
> Anyway, I got the newest encore and decore code compiling with
auto[make,header,config].  I haven't yet written any code to test it out,
but it compiles fine, and I see no problems :-)
> Is anyone interested in that work? (is the Linux project dead? ;-) Should
that go into the Linux branch I suppose?

Can you post the make et. files to this list?  I am interested.

--Tom