Re: [OpenDivX] Strange problems on the ARM platform

> This means to whomever has write priviledges to the CVS tree need to add a
> new define to the Linux Makefile (like NO_UNALIGNED_ACCESSES) and change
> in basic_predictions.c the '#ifdef BIG_ENDIAN' by
> '#if defined(BIG_ENDIAN) or defined(NO_UNALIGNED_ACCESSES)' (or the correct
> preprocessor command, I am a bit rusty on this point :-) ).

By the way, I just tested on a big endian platform (Sun UltraSPARC), and
copying by doing a cast to 'long *' works also very well...

So the #ifdef need to change from BIG_ENDIAN to NO_UNALIGNED_ACCESSES. No
need to add the 'or' as told in my previous mail.

    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/