RE: [OpenDivX] input and output format

Hi, Chris,

Yes, the encore takes standard I420 (aka IYUV). The format is as you
described x*y byte of Y, x/2*y/2 bytes of U and x/2*y/2 bytes of V.

There is nothing wrong if you want to have different format before encore,
and after decore. All that matters is you match the output of one step to
the input of the next step. For example, if you display only takes RGB, then
you will need to convert you output to RGB.

Hope it helps.

c0redumb