[OpenDivX] Ouch, why doesn't my encore() work?

Hi, I just noticed, that my encore() test-program for Unix
(Linux/Solaris/IRIX) does not produce correct pictures anymore. Has anyone of
you a running version of the release 0.50 under Linux/Unix and can try to
encode a few test-pix? I put the image-sequence as TAR-file on my homepage

http://www.math.chalmers.se/~lampert/

encore() does detect motion correctly, but somehow the textures are not
working, and colors get more and more strange, too. Quantizers didn't
influence the effect at all, so parameters shouldn't be too important. Also
frame 11 was very strange, because only a few Mblocks of the stripes were
encoded, there rest left blank... I simply don't understand it.

yours,
gruel