Re[2]: [OpenDivX] Questions

Hello Lionel,

Tuesday, May 15, 2001, 2:08:20 PM, you wrote:

>> To have the same API in Linux and in Windows. Now you can use
>> DEC_USER, it has the functionality you want.

LU> If you (if your CVS username is 'sparky' :-) ) just added this option now, I
LU> think you forgot to add a 'break;' after the DEC_USER case :-)

Oops :-) Thanx for pointing out.

LU> But well, I can hardly complain : 30 minutes between my mail and the feature
LU> addition :-)

Feature addition was committed 20 minutes _before_ your message (
14:02:26 2001 EST ; your message in the forum is posted on 14:19 ). You
can think that I am a seer :-)

>> Just a guess: maybe you are running your X server in 16-bit color
>> depth?

LU> I am running in 565 depth, yes. But I do not see why it should invert the
LU> 'Y' coordinates.

The whole thing about directions of picture in Linux & Windows is
rather complicated. In Windows and in Linux it is done in different
way.

--
Best regards,
 Eugene