Re: [OpenDivX] While I am complaining

Comments on the license issues.
Do you (projectmayo) feel that your license is in compliance with Open
Source Initiative's Open Source Definition? (see
http://www.opensource.org/) If so, why aren't the license listed as an
approved license? Have you tried getting the license approved? What is
the status of that process?
If you dont feel that it is in compliance... Why have you bothered to
make your own license... There are lots of approved opensource licenses
and surely atleast one must fit you?
Yes, I know. Lots of questions, but in my opinion (and many others I
hope) they are quite important to get answered.

BR,
Mattias Blomqvist