Re: Re: [OpenDivX] decore API feature requests

Hi,

> Hey, OpenDivx is open source.  Why doesn't someone start up a separate Linux
> codebase?  You sound like you know as mush as anyone about getting Project
> Mayo's code working.  Would you be interested?
Yes, I'm interested, but it isn't enough...
I think it's better to make their CVS/release versions working under linux
than fork'ing a new codebase and updating code after every change.

Currently I keep a working version in MPlayer CVS, but it's hard
work and unneeded overload to update it each time something changes.
This is why I'm trying to get the official CVS working.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:[email protected]
http://esp-team.scene.hu