[OpenDivX] color palette bug?

Hi,

I was playing 2 divx files from the same exe process, using the media player ocx embedded in an application. When one is loaded all is fine but if I load and start to play a second video the colors get totally screwed and the pixels seem to be inverted verticly. This happens with the Divx 4 - 50 codec encoding using the latest version of flask. If I use the older Divx codec 3.11 or media Player V7 and V8 codecs both videos play fine.

Any ideas on what causes this.

Regards

Steve Foxover

Reply To Poster