Re: [OpenDivX] Linux decore

Hello

Thanks for your reply... I was not using cvs directly but instead
downloaded the latest decore .zip and there the filenames were a mix of
all uppercase and all lowercase. And there was no linux build directory.
My apologies if I was in error, I will try to get it from cvs instead.

BR,
Mattias Blomqvist