Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 6:58 AM
Subject: [OpenDivX] disable B Vop in momusys

Hello !
Having read the code of encore and decore, I realized I wasn't take into account the new VO & VOL headers stuff.
Now, the bistream encoded with Momusys (MPEG4 V2) are well decoded except that B Vop aren't yet supported by OpenDivX. So my question is :
does someone knows how to disable B Vop in Momusys ?

By the way, forget every mail telling that decore isn't MPEG4 V2 compliant.