[OpenDivX] OpenDivx on Trimedia status

Ok, a short status report on the progress I made so far:

I finally got most of the source code through the Trimedia compiler. All
source files except the postprocessing and yuv2rgb compile now.

Postprocessing causes a lot of errors of which I haven't found the cause
yet.
Yuv2rgb uses memcpy routines which aren't available in the Trimedia
libraries.

Issues:

1. What is the format of the frames before postprocessing and yuv2rgb? From
the name yuv2rgb I'm assuming the output is of some yuv format. If so all I
need to know is which format and I can directly route it to the Trimedia's
video output.
Otherwise I have to make a separate yuv2rgb for Trimedia.

2. The hardware filters provided by the Trimedia coprocessors are for
upscaling, downscaling and de-interlacing only. They're useless for
postprocessing. For now I've given this a lower priority.

I've now started on adding basic file handling so I can run some test
streams through the decoder.
Question: Are there any sources that I can use as a reference for this? All
I need is some code that can get the video information from an opendivx avi
file and feed it to decore.