[OpenDivX] OpenDivX Decoder ->OpenDivX Daily Forums Digest

Topic:		DivX 4a48 Windoze version doesn't work
Author:		edouardliu
Posted:		 2001-03-11 22:55
--------
i think if you rename divx.dll to divxc32.dll it would also work.
although what i did was to patch the new divx.inf so it installs
divx_c32.ax instead of divxdec.ax. the idea is to use the old
divx_c32.ax for directshow filter.

Topic:		Faster code
Author:		edouardliu
Posted:		 2001-03-11 23:04
--------
should we use MASM for purely assembly optimized subroutines? MASM is
freely available from the Windows ME/2k DDK. there are very easy ways to
make MASM's subroutine to interface with that of the MSC compiler.

for example the following C prototype...
can be implemented with the following assembly code:

<pre>
add_it          proc    C, a:SDWORD, b:SDWORD
                mov     eax, a
                add     eax, b
                ret
add_it          endp

</pre>

expression. make the return code in eax. that's all.

again, the rule is not to mess up ebp and esp.[ This message was edited
by: edouardliu on 2001-03-11 23:05 ]

Topic:		Can anybody tell me where I can get the format of divx
avi file?
Author:		UrsaMajor
Posted:		 2001-03-12 05:29
--------
as the title.

Topic:		Can anybody tell me where I can get the format of divx
avi file?
Author:		eagle
Posted:		 2001-03-12 06:11
--------
http://www.jmcgowan.com/avi.html is a good starting point for links
about the AVI format.  Some of the VfW header files in MSVC may help if
you have them.

For the video format, you'll need a copy of the ISO spec for MPEG-4
video.  This is available from www.iso.ch for a price ($200 ??)

eagle

Topic:		Can anybody tell me where I can get the format of divx
avi file?
Author:		edouardliu
Posted:		 2001-03-12 10:19
--------
so is it really that each of you mayo staff bought a copy of *THAT* $200
thing? or there are some ways to share it among mayo people? ... hem hem
hem ...

Topic:		How Do I Install The Decoder?
Author:		Super_Saiyan_Goku_SS
Posted:		 2001-03-12 20:39