-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Jacob Fink
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 9:14 AM
To: [email protected]

As the popularity of the DivX format continues to increase, I am astounded that no one yet has ventured to produce a Stand-Alone DVD-player with DivX support.
I should'nt be that hard, it took only months before the first mp3-capable players came out.

...And think about the market for such a baby...

Please reply if you have the slightest info about the development in this particular field.

reg.
/Kongen