[OpenDivX] Query for mailing list concerning DivX-capable DVD-player

As the popularity of the DivX format continues to increase, I am astounded that no one yet has ventured to produce a Stand-Alone DVD-player with DivX support.
I should'nt be that hard, it took only months before the first mp3-capable players came out.

...And think about the market for such a baby...

Please reply if you have the slightest info about the development in this particular field.

reg.
/Kongen