[OpenDivX] mpeg4 v2 compliance

Hello,

I've made some test about compliance with the MPEG4 V2.
I first encoded a bitstream using encore0.47, then tried to decode it using MoMuSys-FPDAM1-1.0-001220_sony (MPEG4 V2 reference implementation) and it failed. Here is the message it gave :
stdout:
Complexity Estimation is DISABLED
Using Resync Marker.
Using the neither Data Partitioning nor RVLC.
NEWPRED: OFF
ACDC Prediction ENABLED
display_time=0,prev_time=-1,vop_time=-1
stderr:
stuffing bits not correct

I then did the same, this time using encore0.48, and obtained this result :
stdout:
Quarter Pel mode off!
Complexity Estimation is DISABLED
Using the neither Data Partitioning nor RVLC.
NEWPRED: OFF
Reduced Resolution Vop DISABLED
ACDC Prediction ENABLED
Temporal scalability Turned ON
stderr:
stuffing bits not correct

Is encore0.48 really using temporal scalability ?
Are all the informations given by the momusys decoder exact ?

I also didn't managed to decode the 0.48 encoded bitstream with decore 0.48 : has the API changed between decore 0.47 and 0.48 (I saw the change concerning the output format). ?

Trying to decode a bitstream encoded by momusys with decore0.47 leads to a crash of the decoder after 2 ou 3 frames (which look like anything but the original).
As Momusys decodes without problem the stream it previously encoded, I don't believe OpenDivX is really MPEG4 compliant. It might even be a single syntactic difference.
So, what's the exact status of the project about MPEG4 compliance and interoperability ?