[OpenDivX] encore 0.48

hi !
I used to encode and decode without any problem with 0.47. Since I upgraded to 0.48, I still can
decode stream previously encoded with 0.47 (including VO & VOL headers taken from a stream
encoded with M$ fdis), but I cannot decode stream encoded with 0.48. What's wrong with 0.48 ?
Has the encore API changed in some way (apart from taking YUV instead of RGB as input) ? Does
the decore 0.48 really take VO & VOL headers into account ?
I also have a problem with stream encoded with the codec 0.48 (both using FlaskMpeg and
VirtualDub) : mplayer2 crashes after attempting to download a codec.