[OpenDivX] OpenDivX Encoder -> OpenDivX Daily Forums Digest

Topic:		problem I can't explain
Author:		gldblade
Posted:		 2001-02-28 00:24
--------
If you can get a hold of the movie The World Is Not Enough, you can use
it to see what happens.  In the opening scene, it can become very, very
blocky.  As in notice-at-once blocky.  I tried at a bitrate of 1600 and
it didn't do too well.  Meanwhile, DivX can do it at a bitrate as low as
800.  Anyway, good luck with solving the problem.

Topic:		compiled version with debugging symbols?
Author:		gruel
Posted:		 2001-02-28 07:32
--------
Hi,
sorry, if this is a little off-topic, but there is no forum, where it
fits better:

I received a beta-version of AMDs Codeanalyzer which seems to be quite
powerful (detecting pipeline stalls, including etc.)
Unfortunately the program/DLL to be anaylized has to be compiled with
debugging symbols and "program database" from MS Visual C/C++.

Since I don't have it (I'm a linux guy normally...) can anyone make a
compiled version of the codec with debug-flag and .pdb-file? Then
hopefully I can send back some results.
And/or is there any place where I can get a copy of visual C/C++
reeeeeally cheap?

chl ([email protected])
[ This message was edited by: gruel on 2001-02-28 07:32 ]

Topic:		alpha 48 + 16h
Author:		Georg
Posted:		 2001-02-28 07:37
--------
i have the ronin movie with the new 3.22a48
encoded ( flask ), my machine has worked 16!
hours. is this real?

sorry for my english
georg

Topic:		Does anybody want this?
Author:		M@dD1n
Posted:		 2001-02-28 09:42
--------
Well, I had the same idea of doin' that. I even started to work on it
some days ago. Now I found this thread...
Need any help?
My version isn't that good.
[addsig]

Topic:		problem I can't explain