[OpenDivX] OpenDivX Encoder -> OpenDivX Forums Digest

OpenDivX Encoder -> OpenDivX Forums Digest

Topic:		How to use the encore.c
Author:		ciagon
Posted:		 2001-02-21 21:07
--------
I am looking over encore.c and have a few questions about hot to use it.
This is my best guess as to how it works:

My app fills in a reference struct somehow with all the info for the
encoding.

Then, I call encore(...) for each frame I want to compres.

Once again, this is only a guess.  For all I know, this could be
completely wrong.

Also, how do I get the compressed data stream back?

--Tom

Topic:		Does anybody want this?