[OpenDivX] OpenDivX Decoder ->OpenDivX Forum Digest

Daily OpenDivX Decoder Forum Digest

Topic:		How to feed DECORE.... I am lost!
Author:		e7abe7a
Posted:		 2001-02-21 14:58
--------
OK. The document is on CVS, in the ./divxcore directory. It's in TXT
format.
I hope it helps!

Topic:		How to feed DECORE.... I am lost!
Author:		e7abe7a
Posted:		 2001-02-21 14:59
--------
Two postings!
Same answer... see above message.

Topic:		How to feed DECORE.... I am lost!
Author:		mindpower
Posted:		 2001-02-21 16:37
--------
Hm, I get a "no such file" message ...

Error: /Codec Core Interface.txtCodec Core Interface.txt: no such file
or directory
[ This message was edited by: mindpower on 2001-02-21 17:06 ]

Topic:		How to feed DECORE.... I am lost!
Author:		czw
Posted:		 2001-02-21 17:42
--------
Direct link to the CVSWeb page:
http://cvs.projectmayo.com/index.cgi/Codec%20Core%20Interface.txt?rev=1.
1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=DivXCore

Topic:		How to feed DECORE.... I am lost!
Author:		mindpower
Posted:		 2001-02-21 18:29
--------
The document mentiones a flag DecParam.output_format which does not
exist in the version of decore.h that is available for download on the
project page.

Using this version (old?) version... what is the pixel format? is it
RGBRGBRGB and so on or something entirely different?

BTW: I managed to "play" the divx showcase AVI in PocketPC emulation and
I could see a distorted DivX Logo. Because the shape was there I assume
that just my interpretation of the output date of decore is wrong.

cheers
Mindpower