[Opendivx] dev3 -> div4 transcoding

I know that because of source origination issues with divx ;), we aren't likely to get the source.  However, what exactly has really changed between div3 and div4?  The file format?  They're both based on MP4.

If we were given the file format of Div3, would it be possible to convert to Div4?

My reason for this is that just as it would be nice to be able to transcode from mpeg2 to mpeg4, it would be really nice for some of us to be able to move our divx ;) avi files over to OpenDivx without having to re-encoding them.

It would aide immensly towards acceptance, IMHO.

Phil