Re: [Opendivx] Reusability

Looking through the encore code, dwt is not implemented for encoding the
texture. I think i did not phrase the question properly. The idea here is
to do a real time transcoding from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 without complete
decoding. The idea is to resue the motion vectors and dct co-efficients as
much as possible. Since the implementation of encore works completely with
vops(foreground/background detection, scene change detection, ...etc), I
am still wondering how to go about this. Any suggestions would be quite
helpful.

with regards
Prakash